Dear Friends on the Path,
The Buddhist Library is open, Tuesday to Thursday 10:30am – 4:00pm
Before you visit the Buddhist Library, to avoid disappointment, please check this website regularly for any updates about opening as this might change from time to time depending on the conditions.
Library members may borrow up to 5 books each time for 4 weeks. Renewals can be done online by library members themselves or by email to Buddhist Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each member is allowed 2 renewals.
- Some regular classes resume in person meeting.
- Tuesday evening events and Thursday meditation classes remain online.
- Please check the relevant event page for more information.
Covid-19 rules and regulations for visiting the Buddhist Library
- You are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- At the Library we encourage wearing a mask but it will not be mandatory
- We encourage visitors to hand sanitize when entering the library and to keep a safe distance from others
For specific health-related advice about coronavirus, please visit NSW Health.
A heartfelt thank you for your continued support and understanding.
May all beings be safe and well.
May all live in peace and ease.
The Buddhist Library Team