Dear Friends on the Path,
We’re again being reminded of how uncertain and how changeful things are. Let us embrace being adaptable and be safe.
At the Buddhist Library, the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteer and the community is important to us. Following the latest NSW Health order, the Buddhist Library will be closed from Saturday 26th June until further notice.
Online Classes: sign up to receive Zoom link
- Saturday Yoga and Meditation: Every Saturday, 10am – 11:30am
- Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice: Every Thursday, 12:15pm – 1pm
- Book Group: Friday, 24th Sept, 11am – 12pm (monthly)
- Living with a Happy Mind – Grahame White: Tuesday, 7th Sept, 7pm – 8:30pm
- At Home in Precariousness – Dr Susan Murphy: Tuesday, 14th Sept, 7pm – 8:30pm
- “I am sick because the whole world is sick” – Visiting the Vimalakirti Sutra – Kynan Sutherland: Tuesday, 21st Sept, 7pm – 8:30pm
- Absence and Presence of Mind – Venerable Bom Hyon Sunim: Tuesday, 28th Sept, 7pm – 8:30pm
- BEING IN THE MIDDLE – A Talk on Equanimity – Grahame White: Tuesday, 5th Oct, 7pm – 8:30pm
- Plum Village Practices for Nourishment in Daily Life – John Barclay: Tuesday, 12th & 19th Oct, 7pm – 8:30pm
- Our range of Online eResources of eBooks remain available 24/7.
- NEW! added video on our Youtube Channel with recordings of teachings remain available 24/7.
- NEW! post on our Instagram regularly to continue to provide you with short collective wisdom.
Other notice include:
- All in person classes suspended until further notice.
- We will extend the due date on your items until the Buddhist Library re-opens, so there is no need to return your items in the meantime.
- If you need support accessing any online resources or have any questions, please contact us by email info@buddhistlibrary.
For specific health-related advice about coronavirus, please visit NSW Health.
A heartfelt thank you for your continued support and understanding.
May all beings be safe and well.
May all live in peace and ease.
The Buddhist Library Team