Dear Friends on the Path,
We’re again being reminded of how uncertain and how changeful things are. Let us embrace being adaptable and be safe.
At the Buddhist Library, the safety and well-being of our staff, volunteer and the community is important to us. Following the latest NSW Health order, the Buddhist Library will be closed from Saturday 26th June until Friday 30th July inclusive
Online Classes: sign up to receive Zoom link
- Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation Course by Dr Chien Hoong Gooi 6 weeks on Tuesday, starts from 27th July, 7pm.
- Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice, 12:15pm – 1pm weekly.
- Online Book Group, Friday 30th July, 11am – 12pm
- Our range of Online eResources of eBooks remain available 24/7.
- NEW! added video on our Youtube Channel with recordings of teachings remain available 24/7.
- NEW! post on our Instagram regularly to continue to provide you with short collective wisdom.
Other notice include:
- All in person classes suspended until further notice.
- We will extend the due date on your items until 31st August 2021, so there is no need to return your items until then.
- If you need support accessing any online resources or have any questions, please contact us by email info@buddhistlibrary.
For specific health-related advice about coronavirus, please visit NSW Health.
A heartfelt thank you for your continued support and understanding.
May all beings be safe and well.
May all live in peace and ease.
The Buddhist Library Team