(Weekly) Thursday Yoga & Meditation
- Location : Buddhist Library, 90 Church St, Camperdown
- Start Date and Time : 24/01/2019 06:30 pm
- Finish Date and Time : 01/01/1970 12:00 am
- Event Speaker :
- Enquiries or Contact : Buddhist Library: 02 9519 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Entity : Buddhist Library
This weekly Thursday Evening Yoga & Meditation session will explore the importance of yoga practice in our daily lives. The “hour of power” will combine the practices of dynamic mindful body movements through yoga stretches and guided meditations.
Yoga means to yoke or unite the body and mind so as to still the mind..
These classes provide a gentle introduction, in a short time period, to both physical and mental yoga.
Yoga mats are available at the library or welcome to bring your own.
All classes are drop in & by donation.
Facilitator: Cathy Sutcliffe
- (Monthly) Saturday Buddhism Discussion Group
- Dharma Bites - The Power of Selfless Love (27th March)
- (Bi-monthly) Mahayana Buddhism Study Group
- (Weekly) Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- (Weekly) Wednesday Lotus Buds Mindfulness Meditation
- (Weekly) Saturday Gentle Yoga & Meditation
- (1st & 3rd) Sunday Wake Up Mindfulness Meditation