(Weekly) Saturday Gentle Yoga & Meditation
- Location : Buddhist Library & Meditation Centre
- Start Date and Time : 19/01/2019 10:00 am
- Finish Date and Time : 22/12/2019 11:30 am
- Event Speaker : Giles Barton
- Enquiries or Contact : Buddhist Library: 02 9519 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Entity : Buddhist Library & Meditation Centre
- Cost 1 : AUD 0.00 By Donation
This class will resume on 19th Jan 2019.
Every Saturday. Time: 10 am – 11.30 am
Please check the website regularly for any changes before you come to the class.
This weekly meditation session explores the importance of yoga practice in our daily lives. Yoga means to yoke or unite the body and mind so as to still the mind.
These classes provide a gentle introduction to both physical and mental yoga for those interested in or wanting to learn how to calm the mind. It is particularly suited for beginners as it uses a soft and gentle style of yoga.
If you are interested in this, you are also welcome to join “Thursday Power Yoga & Meditation”.
Yoga mats are available at the library.
Suggested Donation: $10
No one will be turn away for lack of fund. Please speak to instructor.
- Dharma Bites - The Power of Selfless Love (27th March)
- (Bi-monthly) Mahayana Buddhism Study Group
- (Monthly) Saturday Buddhism Discussion Group
- (Weekly) Saturday Gentle Yoga & Meditation
- (Weekly) Wednesday Lotus Buds Mindfulness Meditation
- (Weekly) Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- (1st & 3rd) Sunday Wake Up Mindfulness Meditation