Everyday Ecstasy, Ordinary Bliss (9th Nov)
- Location : Buddhist Library
- Start Date and Time : 09/11/2018 07:00 pm
- Finish Date and Time : 09/11/2018 09:00 pm
- Event Speaker : Venerable Akaliko
- Enquiries or Contact : (02) 9519 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Entity : Buddhist Library
Blissing out on meditation sounds great, but we can’t all escape our busy schedules to become hermits on a mountain top. Yet, even our ordinary life brings us opportunities to experience enormous spiritual happiness every day.
Join Venerable Akaliko for a guided meditation and learn about the practices we can cultivate in daily life to lighten our hearts and brighten our minds.
Akaliko Bhikkhu is a monk in the Theravadan forest tradition. Venerable Akaliko’s teachings bring the Buddha’s timeless wisdom to today’s problems, helping people find peace and happiness in their lives.
He currently resides at Bodhinyana Monastery in Serpentine, Western Australia.