Dzogchen Community – Contemplative Practice Group
- Location : Buddhist Library
- Start Date and Time : 17/03/2019 02:00 pm
- Finish Date and Time : 18/08/2019 05:00 pm
- Event Speaker : Dzogchen Community
- Enquiries or Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Entity : Dzogchen Community
When all our obstacles have been overcome, and we find ourselves in a state of total presence, the wisdom of enlightenment manifests spontaneously without limits, just like the infinite rays of the sun. The clouds have dissolved, and the sun is finally free to shine once again.”
Chögyal Namkhai Norbu
One Sunday each month we practice contemplative methods as taught by Tibetan Master Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
Using mantra, visualisation and sitting meditation, we enter a state of present awareness with the aim of keeping an uninterrupted flow of contemplation, completely relaxed but fully present, through all activities.
Sessions include revision or explanation of the monthly practice, contemplative practice, study and discussion.
Open to all with a genuine interest in the Dzogchen teachings.
Sunday 2 pm – 5 pm on
If you would like to attend please email: email@example.com