(Weekly) Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- Location : Buddhist Library Ltd
- Start Date and Time : 02/02/2017 12:15 pm
- Finish Date and Time : 14/12/2017 01:00 pm
- Event Speaker : Practice with Guest Teacher of the month
- Enquiries or Contact : Buddhist Library 02 9519 6054 or email@example.com
- Organising Entity : Buddhist Library Ltd
Every Thursday. Time: 12:15pm-1:00pm
Weekly Mindfulness Meditation Group Practice allow you to practice meditation with others as well as the possibility of establishing and strengthening your own meditation practice. For those of you who have done the Insight Meditation, Absolute Beginners Meditation, or Mindfulness Meditation at the Buddhist Library, this class is an excellent way to continue and build on the skills you have learnt.
Each month we will invite a guest teacher to facilitate the meditation practice. If the teacher is not present, we will play guided meditation recording and sit together.
Come once; come weekly to this informal gathering of meditation.
Patricia has been a Buddhist practitioner for 20 years. Her meditation training is in the Burmese Theravada tradition. Buddhism is integral to her daily life. Patricia is a clinical psychologist with a small private practice. She has previously worked in HIV/AIDS services, carried out research into the mental health of asylum seekers and for 19 years provided psychological therapy to the bereaved at Sacred Heart Palliative Care Service. Patricia is married and lives in Sydney.
- (Every Two Month) Open group loving kindness meditation practice
- (Weekly) Thursday Power Yoga & Meditation
- Book Club - Little Bites of Dharma 26th May 12:30pm Fri
- (Weekly) Saturday Gentle Yoga & Meditation
- (1st & 3rd) Sunday Wake Up Mindfulness Meditation
- (Weekly) Wednesday Lotus Buds Mindfulness Meditation
- (Monthly) Vipassana Meditation Sessions – Keeping Up Your Practice
- (Weekly) Thursday Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- (Monthly) Saturday Buddhism Discussion Group