Two Days of Mindfulness with Patrick Kearney
- Location : Buddhist Library
- Start Date and Time : 13/05/2017 09:00 am
- Finish Date and Time : 14/05/2017 05:00 pm
- Event Speaker : Patrick Kearney
- Enquiries or Contact : Enquiries Contact: Di Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organising Entity : Kalyana Mitta Sangha
Two Days of Mindfulness – A Mindfulness Workshop
This workshop will introduce you to the practice of mindfulness as it was understood by the Buddha. It is designed for beginners and experienced practitioners. We will loosen our bodies with mindful stretching, and open our minds with mindful awareness. We will also explore how our practice of mindfulness applies to our everyday lives, by integrating the Buddha’s instructions on mindfulness practice with his teachings on ethics. Participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing, suitable for yoga/bodywork.
Date: Sat&Sun May 13th & 14th, 9am-5pm
Cost: Early bird $140 (for those who register by 21 April 2017); $160 after early bird; $100 concession.
Dana: In accordance with Buddhist tradition, Patrick offers his teachings as a gift (dana) to his students. Students are encouraged to return the gift by making an offering to him.
Information & bookings: Di Evans – email@example.com